This is it!!

I'd had an idea of how I wanted put together Owen's room....but today, I went and found the base fabric and, not only is a freakin' adorable, it's the perfect material for my plans!!!  Yay!!!!

This is Mayfly Alphabet by Tony Fernandes and it's so cute.  The pic does it no justice, but you can still kinda tell it's pretty darn adorable.  This will be the top of the bed skirt.

Below this will be a row of adorable pompoms, and then the bottom of the crib skirt will be this.

I love the lime green and the wonkey-ness of the dots!

And then there's this beauty...
 
which will be the outside of the bumper pad....LOVE!  I want to make the inside of the bumper pad a minkey kind of fabric, so I still need to get that.  Otherwise, it's time to get sewing!

I'm really excited now.  We'll paint a cabinet that's already in his room and that's all the painting we'll need to do!  Praise the Lord.  The color I painted the changing table in Jack's room will work with the fabric, and I'm pretty excited about that.  And the wall colors work great!  Woohoo to very little painting!!!

I'll order the same black out curtians that are in Jack's room, and the last few things are a carpet (which I'm planning to snag off of Craig's list) and a glider (which I'm planning to find at the JBF sale in Sept or off of Craig's list).

Let the decorating begin!!

1 comments:



Helen said...

I think that it's soo sweet that you make your babies' stuff! Love the colors and the vintage look of the fabrics :).