Nicknames

When I was little, my dad called me Knuckelhead. Not exactally a compliment, but I loved it! He called my sister Ratched...like Nurse Ratched from "One Flew Over the Coocoo's Nest." Again not much of a compliment, but she loved it!

Jeff is really good about coming up with weird and random nicknames. For example, he likes to call Jack "Sussoms". And he likes to say it in a "southern accent". Who knows. Sometimes they stick, sometimes they last only for the moment, but for the past 9 weeks, Jack has been Sussoms. Usually I just go along with it, I've done my fair stealing Sussoms, but I kinda wanted my own nickname!

Have you ever read "Guess How Much I Love You"? It's the sweetest book about a mamma and baby bunny. Their names are Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare. So, I've decided on my nickname for Jack...Little Nut.

0 comments: