Big reveal........................

And my kitchen is DONE!!  I love it.  It is AMAZING what new lights, paint, and cabinet fixtures can do to a place.  It's so much brighter in here.  The time I notice it the most is a night, when I walk in and it's not like I'm entering a cave for a glass of water...I can actually see what I'm doing! 

So, all of you need to come see my kitchen and be excited with me. It took me quite a while to put all of those cabinet doors back on. I was also in charge of putting on the new door pulls. Would have been super easy if I could have used the holes from the old door pulls...but no. The only pulls that come in that size are the same exact ones. Um, no. Not for my kitchen makeover! So, lots of drilling, lots of hanging, and not too much cussing...voila!

And I love my new kitchen rug...

Much more tidy, as you can tell.  Once I could actually see the clutter, it was time to get rid of it!!

My adorable oven, snuggled among it's remade friends.

My new cookbook corner!  Lovin' that.

Since our cabinets are old, they're also kinda short, as in not far off the counter.  And every square inch of our kitchen is covered in cabinets!  Our other coffee pot was perched precariously right between the sink and end of one cabinet and the steam from the daily coffee had ruined the side of the cabinet.  Well, I found this little didy that is made to go under counters ad it fits perfectly!  I love it.  Just completing my kitchen makeover!

3 comments:



Beth said...

Oh my gosh! I just got so excited! Everything looks great--so bright and cheery and crisp. I love it so much. Yeah! Yeah for makeovers!

the simple things: said...

It looks fabulous!!! I am so happy for you...

ally007 said...

cheers to your new coffee maker! we should definitely come over for some Idol and kitchen tour. i LOVE the new look. definitely much more YOU. enjoy and hope to see it soon