Bye bye sweet lamb swing

So Jeff walked in Jack's room on Saturday morning to find Jack had wiggled himself half way out of the swing.  Um, ok.  I get it, we've outgrown the swing. 

I love my husband...I was actually at tap class (yes, that's right, tap class...that deserves a whole other blog!) when this went down and when I came back, he told me that he'd put Vincent's bed and a few blankets under the swing...just in case...I love him! 

I absolutely adore that swing.  It was one of my favorite things we registered for and my mom's friend Peggy got it for us, we put it together immediately!  And Jack was no where close to making his debut! 

It is so sweet, he looked so precious in it when he was tiny!...you remember! 
Oh my gosh, he was soooooo tiny!  This was taken when he was just a few days old.

So, I will be very sad to see it go.  It has been probably the biggest staple to Jack's sleeping for the past 6 months!  Loosing that swing really means he's growing up. 

I'm still not quite ready to have him out of the swing...maybe I should say, he's not quite ready to be out of the swing!  So we pulled out the travel swing. Much lower to the ground (good thing!) and a different shape so he's not flailing like he was in the other swing.  We'll see how that works...it looks like we're running a day care with all of this sleeping paraphernalia!

0 comments: